A strategic roadmap provides insight to reduce risk and save time and money when planning a project.
Developing a detailed roadmap helps to avoid wrong turns and distracting dead ends when planning and implementing projects.
Roadmapping takes you on a journey through a series of highly focused interactive workshops whereby your specific business challenges are brainstormed with our team of experts using design thinking methodology, to deliver a strategy and plan to ensure your project success.
Benefits of roadmapping
Roadmapping is a valuable tool that can be used when planning any aspect of your organisations development, including developing a new business or marketing strategy, planning a new website, or launching a new project, service or programme.
Strategic roadmapping consultancy provide a realistic and achievable roadmap for development of a project. Outcomes include;
- Senior management buy-in for planned activity or project
- Identifying priorities and realistic timeline for delivery
- Agreement on staffing and financial resources to accomplish the project
- Mapping ideas against customer needs
- Establishing clear measurable success criteria
- Developing a structured plan for development
When to use roadmapping?
We use roadmapping to help our clients at various stages of their organisations development, including:
- Business strategy
- Goal setting (identifying goals that are realistically achievable within a meaningful timeframe)
- Customer and audience insights
- Website planning
- Content requirements
- Risk assessment
- Elevator pitch
- Naming and brand development
- Marketing strategy
- Clickable prototype
- Determine organisation's readiness to engage in a particular project
Our roadmapping approach
We design and lead a workshop-based approach to discover stakeholder priorities and analyse customer or audience needs. Qualitative and/or quantitative research is also undertaken during the discovery phase. This is followed with concept generation sessions and evaluation of a range of potential ideas.
Risks, timelines and resource requirements are evaluated to create a coherent, credible plan that encouraged innovation an helps our client achieve their business goals.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call to discuss your organisations needs